Mayor Lord's House Bed & Breakfast and the Carriage House Extension are historic properties where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
Covid-19 NOTICE: We require each guest connected with this reservation wear a mask fully in place (covering nose and mouth) upon arrival and when in a SHARED GUEST SPACE OR HALLWAY. Guests must also maintain a respectful 6' separation from other guests and staff. Additionally a no contact temperature reading is taken upon arrival.
If you or someone in your group has a high temperature or expresses an unwillingness to follow ANY of the above protocols you will be asked to leave and your reservation will be immediately cancelled with no refund.
We will continue to monitor the latest developments tied to this current virus issued by federal, state, local and community leaders, and implement all necessary measures to maintain your safety while visiting us. It is important that we all stay informed and adhere to common-sense guidelines. We invite you to visit the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html) for frequently updated information, guidance and materials.
: Reservations required at least 24 hours (one day) before check in date.PAYMENT:
Processed in full at time of reservation. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Check or Cash. EARLY/LATE CHECK-IN
- We allow arrival time flexibility with 24 hour notice or by prior arrangement as long as there is good "advance" communication. Contact us if needed. PLEASE PROVIDE A CELL PHONE NUMBER
: The ability to reach you on your cell phone is especially helpful - and a must if there is a need for arrival flexibility. CHECK IN:
4:00 PM (Must prearrange for early/late or flexible check in).CHECK-OUT:
11:00 AM. ROOM RATES
: Each room is unique - with individual characteristics and amenities, as such room rates vary. See the individual room descriptions to assist you in choosing or call with any questions. Rates are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods, seasonal changes and/or with special requests.TAXES:
6% Pa State and 5% Local Hotel Tax. SPECIAL DIETS OR ALLERGIES:
Use this box to communicate any special dietary needs, allergies or other important information you would like us to be aware of.The following types of reservations can significantly impact our business if cancelled without sufficient notice and are therefore handled in the following way:CANCELLATION CHARGES:
In the unlikely event that you must cancel without appropriate notice (listed below), shorten your stay or check out early, your credit card may be charged the full amount unless we are able to re-book your room(s). Changes in weather or in personal plans do not change our cancellation policy, but good advance communication may.CANCELLATION NOTICE: ONE ROOM
- Requires a 2 (two) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation. MULTIPLE ROOMS FOR A SINGLE NIGHT RESERVATION
- Require a 10 (ten) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation. SINGLE ROOM LENGTHY RESERVATIONS (THREE OR MORE DAYS)
: Require a 10 (ten) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation.MIXED ROOM RESERVATION WITH ONE OR MORE ROOMS COMBINING TO REACH A TOTAL NIGHTS STAY (OF 3 DAYS AND UNDER 5 DAYS) COMBINED
- Require a 10 (ten) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation. If cancelled after 10 days there is no refund unless the rooms are re-booked and then only on those rooms that we are able to re-book and at the re-booking rate as received by the Innkeeper. MULTIPLE ROOMS COMBINED WITH A LENGTHY RESERVATION (THREE OR MORE DAYS)
- May require a 30 (thirty) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation required. No refund unless the rooms are re-booked and then only on those rooms that we are able to re-book and at the re-booking rate as received by the Innkeeper. WHOLE HOUSE BOOKINGS
- May require a 30 (thirty) day "phone or e-mail" notice of cancellation. Additionally any remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. No refund unless the rooms are re-booked and then only on those rooms that we are able to re-book and at the re-booking rate as received by the Innkeeper. NO SMOKING
Exception: Service/Therapy Dogs with papers are allowed.RATES AND POLICIES:
Rates and Policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods, seasonal change and/or with special requests.
SINCE ALLEGHENY GRADUATION RESERVATIONS ARE MADE EARLY THEY MUST BE MADE BY PHONE. As with all reservations a full deposit payment is required at the time of reservation. Additionally, depending on when reserved there may be an option of making 1/2 deposit at the time of confirmation. Also a 3 DAY per room RESERVATION IS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION WEEKEND since so many Allegheny parents come long distances, this works well for most.